[Bards] Stargate Baronial Bardic Competition

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:27:44 PST 2010

Good gentles all,

The competition for the next Titled Bard of Stargate will be held this
Saturday, December 4th, at Stargate's Yule Revel.  Kingdom Eisteddfod is
taking place at the same event, so if you're looking for a full day of
bardic delights, this is definitely the place for you!

Depending on the number of competitors, we will have two or three rounds of
performance.  I have only one request: I would like at least one of your
pieces to be appropriate for the season.  It can be a joyful holiday carol,
or an eerie winter's tale, or something that simply honors such worthy
virtues as charity, generosity, kindness and love.

The Yuletide comes but once a year, and sharing songs and stories in a
circle of friends has always been one of my favorite parts of the
celebration.  I hope you will join us and help add to the spirit of the day,
either as a performer, or as part of the audience who provides us with a
reason to perform.

The baronial bardic competition is scheduled to start at 2:00, subject to
the whims of surrounding events.  Sign-up sheets will be available at the
gate.  Travel safely, and I'll see you there!

Warm regards,
HL Catrin ferch Maelgwn
Bard of Stargate