[Bards] Seneschals of Ansteorra

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:07:46 PDT 2010

  I need a little help please.

   On the historian Wiki at http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki I have a
list of all the former Crowns of Ansteorra, as well as a list of our former
Star Principal Heralds.  I would like to have a list of all our previous
Great Officers.  I could dig through all the old Black stars I have and put
together a list but I don't have a complete set of Black Stars, and it would
take a while, and I'm a bit busy to get into it right now.  So I thought I
would ask for a bit of help here.
   I figured to start with the Seneschals.  Who have been the Seneschals of
Ansteorra, Kingdom and Principality?

I'll list what I have so far and anyone who want's to help can reply to this
message.  Thanks:

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan