[Bards] New Bard of Loch Soilleir

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 05:35:45 PDT 2010

I am pleased to announce that the new titled bard of Loch Soilleir is Honorable
Lady Mea Passavanti.  I would like to thank both HL Mea and HL Thomas atte Wood,
for entering the competition and sharing their art with us.  Both performers
were a pleasure to watch and we were all very well entertained.  I would also
like to thank Their Excellencies, Cael and Rhiannon, as well as HL Gerald of
Leesville for their assistance in judging the competiton.

I would again greatly encourage performers to visit the Barony of Loch Soilleir
often.  The barony has been a great supporter of bards for many years and there
are always venues a-plenty for those who wish to come together and share their
art.

In service,
HL Alden Drake