[Bards] Our kingdom's newest bard

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:48:30 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the good people of our fair Kingdom.

Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle tonight won Kragenworth Keep's titled
bardic, which was held at Lord Gimli's hall in Elfsea.

Lady Gwenllian opened her home to bards for many years, hosting
Kragenworth Keep's monthly bardic circle and providing a place for us
to practice our art.  Little did we know that the lady herself
possessed such talents, but tonight she graced us with two pieces:
"The Golden Vanity" and "The Burden of the Crown," both lovely and
heartfelt performances.

Vivat, Lady Gwenllian, newest Bard of Kragenworth Keep!

In service to our Kingdom and the Dream,
Honorable Lord Svan Koldbrowskaldsson