[Bards] Schedule Input for Eisteddfod

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:58:27 PST 2011

It's your call of course but one consideration might be whether you, in
your experience as Ansteorra's Premier Bard, found it important to be able
to think on the fly.  The more important you feel that is, the more
subjects you will want to include.  As for my preparation (and I offer this
advice as no cost - it's worth every penny), I'll prepare the bones of a
story and then utilize my time to shape it around whatever I pick.  If
there's time, I may try to shape it into a song or a poem.

~ihon
One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster