[Bards] Eiateddfod format

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 05:48:32 PST 2011

For the first round, does "period piece" also include pieces in period style?

Also, with the Box of Doom being reduced to only 4 topics, is it necessary to
have a lunch break scheduled in between rounds?  I'd suspect more performers
will be coming armed with a piece for each theme in advance, and so probably
won't need a long break to see what they have in their repertoire to suit a
topic (which is more likely when there are numerous topics in the Box of Doom).
I also don't know how other performers feel about eating before/during a
performance, but I tend to perfer eating after I'm done. :)

Cheers,
Alden