[Bards] Schedule Input for Eisteddfod

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 11:10:15 PST 2011

The original Box of Doom, which I used when  stepped down, had at least one topic per each competitor. I wanted there to not be any repeats of topic so that each person was able to showcase their talents uniquely. i don't know if this helps or not,lol.

HL Elanor O'Ruark

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"