[Bards] Query

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 16:03:32 PST 2011

Yeah, that's the age-old question. Of course, their competency can work both
ways: a good accompanist can work for you and enhance your sound. You
(generic "you") just need to find someone who knows what they are doing and
rehearse with them beforehand so that the both of you are on the same page.

I would offer, but as of right now, I'm not planning on going to A&S.