[Bards] Query

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 21:03:09 PST 2011

I would perform it solo, with good documentation.  At the same time, I
would learn the parts I can, find someone who can perform the other
parts, and record it and create a static display with the entire
ensemble blended together with modern technology where anyone can
listen with earphones.

Or

I'd just enter it in the static display area only, especially if I can
do all or most of the performances myself -- just not at the same
time.

Or

I'd perform what I considered a good piece with what is available,
saying in persona that as a Minstral, I lost my friends who usually
perform with me to the plague (or some other appropriate malady).  So,
I continue on alone, hoping to find friends who will some day join me.
 After all, you, my audience, haven't heard this before, the message
and melody are good, and I'm sure you will appreciate it even though
I'm not performing it the way it was done in the King's court.

As I understand it, as long as your documentation is good, persona
play can make up for a lot.

Magge
Bard