[Bards] Bardic wiki

Brett Chandler-finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:32:43 PST 2011

Greetings fellow bards and populace of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.

I am pleased to announce that we now have a bardic wiki on the Ansteorra servers.  http://bard.ansteorra.org/wiki/.   Over the next few days I will be putting up the skin and logo onto the site.   But for now please feel free to post your songs poems and stories and other bardic material to the site.  Let's work together to preserve these wonderful pieces for future bards both within and without the kingdom.

YIS,
 Goldweard of St. Golias
Premier Bard