[Bards] Bard Wiki

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:58:32 PST 2011

  That would be great, but remember that this is on the Kingdom web server
and we have to follow SCA webminister guidelines as to what can and cannot
be posted.  We will have to have releases for anything that is copyright.
I''ve been bumping my head against his same issue on the historian wiki.

Robert