[Bards] Viol for Sale

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:47:06 PDT 2011

Hello all,

If anyone is interested, I am selling my viola da gamba. It is a 6-string
bass (English Lyra-Style). It comes with a bow (I have too many), soft case,
strings (1 set: the top 5 strings are silk made by Alexander Raykov, and the
bottom string is covered gut), and rosin. I will put new frets on the
instrument, and I am willing to add in some music along with a few lessons
on how to play if need be.

It is a solid instrument, and I've had two luthiers look it over (the
soundpost has been professionally set and the bridge has been rounded and
adjusted) as well as several professional violists. It is a good instrument
to get started with.

I'm asking $700 for the instrument.

--Jeffrey Clark