[Bards] Eisteddfod

reinette1 at aol.com reinette1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 16:20:33 PST 2012

LOL - waaaaay too funny!  I was wondering why I hadnt heard of "Eisteddfod" - but as Im new to Ansteorra...
Can you send me a link so I can read up and not bug everyone with all my questions?
I sooooooooooo want to teach everyone harp and singing!  I  love teaching!
Many, many thanks!

AJ
www.nenethomas.com