[Bards] Eisteddfod

Rick Massey seafox at gypsyheir.com
Sat Dec 8 15:53:37 PST 2012

This is exactly the reason why I'm not planning on competing this time -- I
know it will be seriously difficult for me to get down to Bordermarch, which
means that doing the travel component will be even more difficult. Until I
get back active again to a higher degree and get enough contacts to be able
to get around to places, I'm sitting them out.
The secondary reason is that I need to get back into the swing of SCA bardic
before I try to compete in a major competition.

Herr Marcus Il Volpé