[Bards] Greetings All

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 07:15:46 PST 2012

Greetings bards and patrons of the list!
It is such an honor and privilage that I greet you all as the new Premier Bard
of Ansteorra.  I apologize for the delay in doing so, but I wanted to give some
thought to the role I've been honored with.  To me, holding the title of Premier
Bard comes with a duty to support, encourage, and promote performing, as well as
teaching the bardic arts to all who show interest.  In addition, I would like to
encourage the bards of Ansteorra to come back together in the enjoyment of our
arts; to foster a sense of fellowship among performers.

But my thoughts and opinions are just those of one person.  That I might better
serve you and our community, I would like your input.  What do you see is the
role of the Premier Bard, and what can we do as a community to come together to
share our arts?

Yours in service,
Alden Drake