[Bards] Steppes Artisan - Question re possible Class

Jenn Forsyth swcfolksinger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 09:04:01 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

HL Alden and I were wondering if there is an interest for a Master Class during
Steppes Artisan? We would like bards to bring the pieces they are working on to
receive coaching/ help/ feedback on the pieces and documentation if wanted. We
are looking at asking some of you to assist in your respective 'genre' but
wished to gauge interest before doing so. We really would like this to be a
great learning experience for all - So please, Let us know your thoughts!

Blessings -
HL Mea Passavanti