[Bards] Bardic Circle at Elfsea Defender

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 17:15:52 PDT 2012

Their Excellencies Elfsea have asked me to coordinate a bardic circle, to be
held Friday night at Elfsea Defender.  The circle will be in conjunction with
Baroness Amalia's vigil, so all those good gentles waiting to share words with
Her Excellency can join in the entertainment.  All are welcome to join in, so
come lift up your voice in merriment and fellowship!  Approximate start time
will be 8pm.

Bards are asked to please email me a heads-up, so I know you'll be there and can
make sure we have adequate space.  Please bring a chair and any beverage you
prefer.

In service,
Alden Drake
Premier Bard of Ansteorra