[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Songbook? and Voices of the Star 2

S L Niemann slniemann at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:17:04 PDT 2012

IKA: even if distributing for free, check copyright issues and permissions.
I can pass you the name of one of the coordinators in another kingdom if
you want more info on how they did it. It is a wonderful idea, great fun
and can be an ideal fundraiser. The first one they did had to be
disseminated not to share after many had been passed around as it violated
some of those issues.

All that said, please let me know if I can help!

Ines

Dum spiritus, spes