[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Songbook?

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 09:04:09 PDT 2012

Several years ago there was a project to put together a bard
book Voices of the Star of original Ansteorran works. I believe there
were two volumes when it was done, though there is one linked on the old Bardic website.

If you go to bard.ansteorra.org and look under the files section, there is also a link to the Redwolf Songbook, which is a large book of lyrics
and can be downloaded in PDF. The site has some musical files for many
of the more common pieces. There is also a link to a Bjornsborg song
book. The old site also has links under the links page to many bardic
websites.

~Lillias MacGuffin