[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Songbook?

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 08:25:17 PDT 2012

I have a copy of the Ansteorran Children's Bardbook that was put together by Ld Antigonus Bearbait (Tiggy). But I do not believe we have one for the adults yet......a worthy project for the Kingdom Bard? Or maybe just a bard with too much time on her hands, lol.

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"