[Bards] Eisteddfod Bids

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 8 05:24:54 PDT 2013

Greetings fellow performers!
Just a reminder folks that bids for Eisteddfod are due September 1st.  A few people have talked to me about ideas for Eisteddfod, but please note that bids need to be submitted to the Kingdom Seneschal, Kingdom A&S Minister, and Crown for consideration and approval.  If you have any questions about bidding Eisteddfod, please feel free to contact me.  Questions pertaining to the actual competition format should be directed to our Premier Bard, Andrew Scarhart.

Regards,
Alden Drake
Deputy A&S Minister for Eisteddfod