[Bards] Performers of All Stripe, Pay Heed!

Steven Hall gyronnygeek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:31:43 PDT 2013

Let it be known to all that a bardic circle will be held in celebration of
the elevation of Alden Drake to the Order of the Pelican at Laurel's Prize
Tournament and Kingdom Academy of the Rapier this August 24th. All who
partake in the bardic arts and, perhaps more importantly, those who have
stories to tell of our dear Alden are welcome. (He doesn't know about that
last part, so don't tell him, okay? Okay.)

The only thing that we ask is that all pieces be suitable to an all-ages
audience and that they be (more or less) respectful of the occasion. (Let's
not embarrass him TOO badly, in other words, and if we do, let's keep it
clean.)

If you would like to take part, please contact me off-list at gyronnygeek
[AT] gmail [DOT] com so that I can keep a list of who's coming.

In service,
Snorri Hallsson