[Bards] Eisteddfod Discussion

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 12:30:07 PDT 2013

I believe the Shire of the Shadowlands is planning to submit a bid for Eisteddfod, in conjunction with our January event which is not yet on the Kingdom calendar, but soon will be. Was there any discussion at Round Table? I am sending this message to our event stewards as well, they may have more details available.
Paedric
Shadowlands