[Bards] Great Bardic Opportunity this weekend

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:47:08 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am sorry that I am getting this out so late, but for those of your who
are attending this event I think this sounds like great fun!

The Great Hunt and Bribe a Bard: A Heraldic competition.

Bards of the realm, Gate’s Edge is preparing to rid the Shire of an
infestation of rats and plague animals. It would do the populace well to
hear a pleasant song or story to take our minds off the difficulty of the
task ahead. The one who best entertains will be awarded prices and
accolades as befits a bard of their skill. A single piece is all that is
required, though an extra has been added to aid in the consideration of the
best bard. The chivalric participants will be hunting the wood searching
for game and glory. The winner of the hunt will be decided by a bard; a
storyteller who can relate the most vivid picture of the hunting
activities. To that end I am sure that each hunter who calls for their bard
will want the best and will therefore make offers that will tempt both bard
and non-bard alike to tell their tale in the most epic fashion possible.
One the stories are heard both storyteller and hunter alike will be awarded
thought the best story of the hunt may not be the best entertainer of the
previous round. So come and test your skill and storytelling ability. Help
us rid the lands of plague rats and “Bring Out Your Dead”. Robert of
Coleford Autocrat

--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.