[Bards] Bardic Championship at Lochtoberfest

Maria Thorne mrs.mariathorne at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:17:29 PDT 2013

Greetings unto all!

Their Excellencies Don Caelan MacRob and Mistress Rhiannon verch Bryan,
Baron and Baroness of Loch Soilleir invite all those performers who would
compete for the honor and privilege of becoming Bardic Champion of Loch
Soilleir to join them at Lochtoberfest on September 13-15, 2013.

It has been my great pleasure and honor to serve the barony as bardic
champion, but now it is time for another to claim the title. For the
competition, their Excellencies request that you prepare your best bardic
piece. It may be a song, story, poem, music, etc. of any subject or theme.
Documentation (verbal or written) is encouraged, but not required. Have
another one or two performance pieces ready just in case. I encourage
everyone who is interested in participating to contact me to sign up so that
we can plan accordingly. Of course, you may also sign up on site at the
event. My e-mail is mrs.mariathorne(at)gmail.com and you can also message me
on Facebook.

In service,
Marguerite du Bois
Bardic Champion of Loch Soilleir