[Bards] Eisteddfod is coming!

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 9 14:42:22 PST 2014

A small clarification, the pieces do not have to be songs.  The event website (http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/event/) has a link to Eisteddfod, which gives the format as well.

Regards,
Master Alden

________________________________
 From: Pat Mullins <paedrics at yahoo.com>
To: bards <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 4:10 PM
Subject: [Bards] Eisteddfod is coming!

I haven't seen much about it on this list, so I thought I'd put out a reminder that Eisteddfod is coming soon. it will take place next weekend at Runs With Scissors/Plays With Fire in the Shire of the Shadowlands. Here's the info regarding Eisteddfod:

The Eisteddfod
theme/competition will be three pieces: one period song; one audience
participation/inclusion song; one bring-your-best.

Extra credit for documentation; extra credit for period-style or period
performance for either of the non-period pieces. Most important,
though, is entertaining the Crown and populace in a manner that fits in
the new Middle Ages.

If you have any questions about Eisteddfod, contact Andrew Scarhart at scarhart at gmail.com.

For more info about Runs With Scissors/Plays With Fire check the Blackstar, or follow the link from the shadowlands webpage:

http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/  OR search Runs With Scissors/Plays With Fire on Facebook!