[Bards] Eisteddfod 2015

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Mon Nov 17 07:05:03 PST 2014

Speaking as a non-singer:

What's the point? There aren't any audience participation poems, and audience participation stories are much weaker than sing-alongs.

This is a round singers have an advantage in. Changing the term won't affect that. Those of us who aren't singers just need to suck it up, and face the challenge.

People disinterested in fighting have a disadvantage in the War round. Other people have a disadvantage in the period piece round.

The Premier Bard is supposed to surmount challenges.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin