[Bards] Is it time to close the Bards list?

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 15:33:59 PDT 2014

I have just been looking back through the archives of the Bards list, and
it's pretty much dead.  The last message was in May.  I would hate to lose
the Archives, because I think it's good to have a record of what we did
when the list was active, but I'm thinking it's time to see if the list can
be closed but the archives maintained.

In any case I am no longer active in the SCA and don't really want to
continue maintaining the list.  If someone else thinks the list still
serves a purpose and wants to take over the management then let me know
soon.  Otherwise I'm going to contact the Kingdom Web Minister to see what
our options are.

Robert Fitzmorgan
List Admin

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com