[Bards] Pennsic Bardic Symposium Planning

Cerian Cantwr cerian at minstrel.com
Sat Jan 23 21:25:09 PST 2016

Greetings,

It seems that we have entered the Pennsic planning season, so it’s time
to start talking about this year’s Bardic Symposium (PKA-Bardic
Collegium). I am co-ordinating this year’s sessions and would like to
receive input from the community on what it is interested in seeing
discussed.

The first thing I’d like to talk about is when the symposium should be
held. Past years have run from 3 to 5 on weekdays. One alternative
that has been suggested, is to move that forward an hour and run from 4
to 6 instead. Are there others? How may sessions should we have?
What hours? Which days? Let us know what you think.

In order to attempt to keep track of the conversation, let’s try and
keep the main discussion on the PBardic list. That list was founded
because of the first symposium, so that seems appropriate. By all
means, have individual discussions in whatever forums you wish. At the
end of the day though, bring things back to PBardic so we’re all aware
of it.

If you’re not already a member of the PBardic list, send an email to
pbardic+subscribe at googlegroups.com with a subject of ‘subscribe'.

So here we go. Let’s see what we, as a community, can do to increase
the attendance at this year’s symposium.

Please feel free to forward this to appropriate mailing lists, facebook
groups, or other social media corners.

Cerian Cantwr - He Who Co-ordinates Too Many Bardic Events :-)

PS: Please feel free to forward this to appropriate mailing lists,
facebook groups, or other social media corners.