[Bards] Bards by Day - Bards by Night books

Cerian Cantwr cerian at minstrel.com
Fri Jul 14 09:49:35 PDT 2017

Greetings,

The Bards by Day - Bards By Night books for Pennsic 2017 are now live.

Their on-line home can be found at
https://sites.google.com/site/pennsicbbdbbn/home

The on-line calendar itself is located at
https://sites.google.com/site/pennsicbbdbbn/calendar

The physical copies at Pennsic will be located at Camelot Treasures
(booth #30 on the Street of Dreams).

Things are looking a bit sparse on there at the moment. So, if you have
a bardic related class, concert, circle, or miscellaneous noun of your
choice that you’d like to submit to the BBD/BBN book, please email me
the details at bbdbbn17 at tilted-windmill.com and I’ll see that they get
added. Thank you.

Cerian Cantwr

NOTE: Once I leave for Pennsic, I won’t have any web access. Best thing
is to update the physical book.