[Bards] Eisteddfod 2018

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 13 15:44:23 PST 2017

EISTEDDFOD 2018Good people of Ansteorra, after consultation with the Crown and the Kingdom MOAS, it is my pleasure to announce that Eisteddfod will be held at Kingdom A&S, hosted by the Barony of Bonwicke, on Saturday, February 10. Time to be determined.
FORMATThe format for the competition shall be an unpaired double elimination format. Like previous years, entrants will compete in each round. The judges shall then score the performers for that round. Those making the top half of the list will receive a win, while the lower half will receive a loss. Two losses will put a competitor out of the competition and the remaining competitors will advance.
Round 1 will be an audience participation round.
Round 2 will be a documented period/period style round. This round will double for both Eisteddfod and Kingdom A&S performance entries. Separate judges will score for each competition. Please let me know which competition, or both, you will be entering in this round.
Round 3 and further rounds will be bard's choice.
If you have any questions, please contact me via PM or email at alden_drake *AT* sbcglobal.net.
In service,Master Alden Drake34th Premier Bard of Ansteorra