[Bards] Songs About Ansteorra

Rick Massey seafox at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jan 26 20:16:15 PST 2018

Greetings to my fellow bards,
I'm looking for audio recordings of songs written about our kingdom. The
goal in this is to arrange them for 2-5 voices so the Ansteorran choir can
work them up for Ansteorran 40th year. So, what do y'all have? Either
contrafacta or fully original works will be of interest, though with
post-period melodies I'll of course true them up to earlier rhythmic and
melodic practice. I'll also include instrumental versions as needed, both in
instruments only and also in ensemble accompanying solo voice.
So, what y'all got?
Herr Marcus il Volpè