[Bards] Pennsic Bardic Symposium - Call for Topics

Cerian Cantwr cerian at minstrel.com
Sat Jan 27 12:18:34 PST 2018

Greetings,

It's that time of year.  We are once again looking for input from the
bardic community about what they wish to discuss at this year's Pennsic
Bardic Symposium.

What squeaky wheels are you causing concern in your area?  What
interesting or worrisome topics has your local bardic community
encountered?  What facets of our art have frustrated or fascinated you
this year?  Please, let us know.

Feel free to forward this message on to whatever social media nooks and
crannies you deem appropriate.

Facebook Event:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1950892435178287/
Web Site: