[Bg-dance] Candlemas dance...

Marlin Stout ldcharles at ev1.net
Tue Nov 20 12:15:12 PST 2001

Myfanwy ferch Eifion wrote:

> O.k..we're running short of time, but I was wondering who of you would like
> to perform a candle dance for Candlemas.  We would have to start practicing
> immediately and due to not having a place for dancing right now, I would
> offer my house for practicing.  There isn't a lot of room, but we could at
> least practice.

 As I said to you before, count me in. It would also be possible to
practice here at my apt if floor space is in short supply at your place.
The big problem with here would be that I'm in the far north end of
town, just across the street from Pflugerville. But I do have enough
room for one set of John Tallows in my living room.

Charles