[Bg-dance] dance meetings

Marlin Stout ldcharles at ev1.net
Tue Nov 20 12:22:42 PST 2001

 Ok, after much looking, I have found a possible meeting site. It would
be a meeting room at my apt. complex. It's maybe a little small, and
carpeted, but we can get it for free. I am also looking into the
possibility of getting a room at the Wells Branch rec. center. However,
since we're not going to be tying this in with sunday practices (since
there won't be any until further notice) what nights would be preferred
for holding practice? Tuesdays are right out, for obvious reasons,
likewise friday or saturday. So if you dance, or would like to learn
how, this is your chance to vote on the day that would be best for you.
I await your input.
 Also, if you'd like to try and find a site that's less north (but not
too south, please) I would appreciate it.

Ld Charles,
Principal