[Bg-dance] Dance guild

Marlin Stout ldcharles at ev1.net
Fri Sep 21 08:47:10 PDT 2001

 I regret to inform everyone that I am forced to cancel Sunday's Dance
Guild meeting. I have been unable, in the short time availible, to find
an alternative site for it (and I don't want to try to do it in the heat
and mosquitos at the tuesday f.p. site!)
 I would ask everyone to look for an alternate site for our October
meetings. Hopefully, we will be able to use the Walnut Creek site soon,
but until then we need to find somewhere to have our meetings.

Ld Charles,
Principal