[Bg-dance] Dance Practice on Thursday!

Mariah McElroy mariahmce at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 5 10:54:16 PST 2002

Hi! I'm scheduling a dance practice on Thursday at 7:00 at my place if anyone is interested in dancing this week. It may be kind of far south, but think of all the fun we'll have. =)

Directions to Mariah's:

Take Mopac South
Take the Mopac branch at the Mopac/290 split (veer left)
Go through the light at William Cannon, but stay in the left two lanes
Reenter the highway (still Mopac)
Take the first exit, Davis Lane
At the stop sign, take a right onto Davis Lane
At the next stop sign take a right onto Escarpment
Your going to take another right pretty quickly onto Abline (like the city), it sneaks up on you so watch out
After you cross a small bridge your going to see Doe Meadow on your right
Turn right onto Doe Meadow
The house is the 4th or 5th one on the left

8332 Doe Meadow
Austin, TX 78749

Call me if you get lost 512-576-1947

Hope to see everyone there!