[Bg-dance] Gulf War Dance List

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 21 17:24:31 PST 2002

[ Converted text/enriched to text/plain ]
Hello dancers :)

Here's the playlist for Gulf Wars.. for those who are going, we should meet
and practice! :) I'm thinking of having dance practice next thursday, or the
thursday after. If any of you are interested, and think you'll have time to
come, send me an email! Even if it's just the 3 of us, we can squish into my
living room and dance.

In service,
Lowrie Leulyn.

From: Albert Cofrin <avatar1 at flash.net>
Subject: Re: [SCA-Dance]Gulf War Revels

For all musicians interested in playing in the pit at Gulf Wars, Here is the
current play list for the evening dance revels. We will be mostly playing out
of my book (Early Period and Popular Dances), but I will provide copies of the
dances that are not in that book at the war.

Gulf Wars 11 Dance Cheat Sheet

Amoroso.
Anello
Angus Reel (Strip the willow reels)
Anne's Courant
Black Alman
Black Nag
Carolingian Pavan
Cassandra Branle
Charlotte Branle
Duchess Rondallynn's Pavan
Earl of Salisbury's Pavan
Female Saylor
Gathering Peascods
Gelosia
Gey Gordon (not in book)
Goddesses
Grimstock (not in book)
Halfe Hannikan
Heart's Ease
Hole in the Wall
Horse's Branle
If All the World Were Paper
Jack's Maggot (not in book)
Jenny Pluck Pears
John Tallow's Canon
Korobushka
Lauro
Madame Socilia's Alman (not in book)
Miteritsa (not in book)
Montarde Branle
New Alman (not in book)
Newcastle
Nika Nika (not in book)
Official Branle
Oyle of Barley
Petite Vriens
Picking of Sticks
Postie's Jig
Rufty Tufty
SCA Maltese Branle (Turkish Branle) (Scharazula Marazula)
Sellinger's Round
Trenchmore
Whirligig

Master Avatar Catsprey/Ansteorra