[Bg-dance] Dancers unite!

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Jul 15 07:52:46 PDT 2002

O.k.  It has been a very long time since we have held any regular dance
practices here in Bryn Gwlad.  Lowrie and I talked and we both would like
to dance some before we head off to Pennsic.  We also would like to have
dance practice return.  To have that happen, we have decided to have a
dance practice at my house Monday, July 29th.  At this practice, we will
dance!  Also, anybody who has *any* ideas on where to meet, please get the
specifics for the place.  (e.g, where, how much would it cost, and what
specific days are they actually available).  We can discuss our options and
if we have to, collect some money for the place so that we can start
meeting again in August (or at the latest, September.)  So please,
everybody start making some phone calls and collect some information!

To recap:  Dancing/discussion, my house (go to www.pug.net/directions.html
for a map), Monday July 29th, starting at 7:00.

In service,
Myfanwy