[Bg-dance] Dance meeting places...

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon May 20 19:16:36 PDT 2002

i wouldn't mind paying.

but then again, i also don't mind having dance at fighter's practice.

let's just start at the bowling alley and myfanwy's house for now, as we
try to ramp up dance. as more people come, we can maybe meet at their
houses too. i remember some other couple offering their house while we were
doing candlemas dance practices...

the point is, let's just start, and that at least will put dance back from
being a theory into practice.

cheers,
nadine//lowrie