[Bg-dance] Unrelated posts...

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Sat Oct 26 11:24:43 PDT 2002

>The Liberian Letter wound up on the Heralds' list a few months ago,
>too.  They wound up doing the "moderator must approve all posts" thing.

Well, I could do that, but the address wasn't subscribed so I'm going to
wait and see if it becomes a problem that we get subscriptions for people
to send spam.  *If* it becomes an issue, then I'll go to having to approve,
or making it so you have to send a intro to me.  One of the two.

I'll worry about crossing that bridge if it becomes an issue.

Your dancing list mistress,
Myfanwy,