[Bg-dance] Dance Guild on Sunday

Marlin Stout ldcharles at ev1.net
Wed Sep 11 06:25:35 PDT 2002

 Just a reminder that Dance Guild will be meeting this sunday at 6pm at
the Wells Branch Rec Center, room 1. The only thing we need is for you,
the members of the Barony, to join us. Come and learn (or re-learn)
medieval and renaissance dances with us.

 To get there from Mopac, get to Shoreline Drive, which is about 1 1/2
miles north of Wells Branch Parkway. Turn east onto Shoreline (it's the
only way you can turn onto Shoreline) and go about .7 mile. The rec
center will be on your left, just past all the apartment buildings. If
you get to Bratton Lane, you've just passed it.

 To get there from I-35, exit 35 at Grand Avenue Parkway, and turn west
(left from the south, right from the north.) Continue on Grand Avenue
Pkwy until it dead-ends into Bratton Lane, and turn left (south). Go
south on Bratton, and turn right at the second stop sign (there will be
a fire station on your right), which will be Shoreline Drive. The rec
center will be ahead on your right, adjoining the MUD office.

 I look forward to seeing as many of you there as can make it.

Ld Charles,
Guild Principal