[Bg-dance] Demo // Dance in December

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 1 19:28:21 PST 2003

Greetings,

1. We have a dance demo for the Wells Branch Rec Center on Sat, Dec 13th.
This is an important demo, as the Wells Branch site lets us use their site
for free... so please volunteer if you can. The demo starts as
approximately 7:45 pm, but I need people to show up at 6:30 pm sharp, so we
can go over dances for the demo. If you can volunteer, ** please email me
**. Non-dancers are more then welcomed to attend as well. Garb is required.
The location of the demo is NOT at the normal practice site. I believe it's
at the old rec center same as last year. Thomas of Conway, can you please
email the directions? Thanks.

2. Dance Guild in December will meet only once because of the holidays: Dec
14th at 6 pm.
However, for the danceaholics, remember there's dancing at Yule Revel Dec
6th and the Demo at Dec 13th. Also, there will be dancing at Steppes 12th
Night (Dallas, Jan 2-4) and Coronation (Dallas, Jan 9-11) in January.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Yay! Holiday dancing!
   Lowrie Leulyn.