[Bg-dance] Dance Demo March 4

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:59:21 PST 2003

Salaam!

There is a demo on Tuesday, March 4th at 6:30 where the people requested
dancing, both performing and teaching.  I'm still a little shaky on the
details (I've sent off an e-mail to the contact person today to hopefully
get unshaky)--how much performance is desired vs. teaching--but I thought
I'd e-mail the list to see how many people would be able/interested in
attending and I'll clarify the details as I get them.

In service,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya