[Bg-dance] Question

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 12 19:47:55 PST 2003

There's still some confusion surrounding the candlemas dance. But I will
keep you in the loop.

Thanks,
Lowrie.

At 04:31 PM 6/12/2003 -0500, Erin C. McKee wrote:
>--
>I'm new to this and was going to attend tonight with my husband and
brother.  However, due to illness we will not be able to make it.  I met
Daniel White this past Thursday where he mentioned that the group was
practicing a dance for Candlemas.  If we come next time, would we still be
able to be a part of the Candlemas dance?