[Bg-dance] Int'l Folk Dancing

Schaffer, Cara cschaffe at unf.edu
Fri Mar 28 06:02:08 PST 2003

Nadine,

What do you plan to teach on April 5th?  I'll be in the area for a few short
days for a training conference and may try to stop by.  Unfortunately, I
will have coworkers sharing the car by Sunday, so I can't get to your dance
guild practice.

Cara Schaffer
known in the SCA as THL Cara Angiola de Boccaccio
lurker down in Trimaris, Shire of Castlemere
(Jacksonville, FL)