[Bg-dance] Renaissance Dance Reminder

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:47:12 PST 2003

Salaam!

There will be Renaissance dance practice this Sunday at Wells Branch Parkway
from 6-8 PM (and I will have to end promptly at 8).  In Lady Lowrie's
absence, I will be stepping in to run it.  Dancers of all levels should feel
welcome!  We will be focusing on French bransles, 15th C. Italian dances,
English Inns of Court almains, and English Country Dances.  If people have
any specific dances they would like to work on, please e-mail me ahead of
time so that I can be certain to have appropriate music.

I hope to see you all there!

M'salaama,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya