[Bg-dance] Re: Dance Practice this Sunday

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:20:54 PST 2003

Salaam,

It appears I forgot to say where dance practice is located.  It is at the
Wells Branch Rec Center.  The dance guild website is also here:
http://ianthe.org/sca/dance/

Directions to practice:

Location: Wells Branch Rec Center, room 1.

To get there from Mopac, get to Shoreline Drive, which is about 1 1/2 miles
north of Wells Branch Parkway. Turn east onto Shoreline (it's the only way
you can turn onto Shoreline) and go about .7 mile. The rec center will be on
your left, just past all the apartment buildings. If you get to Bratton
Lane, you've just passed it.

To get there from I-35, exit 35 at Grand Avenue Parkway, and turn west (left
from the south, right from the north.) Continue on Grand Avenue Pkwy until
it dead-ends into Bratton Lane, and turn left (south). Go south on Bratton,
and turn right at the second stop sign (there will be a fire station on your
right), which will be Shoreline Drive. The rec center will be ahead on your
right, adjoining the MUD office.

In service,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya