[Bg-dance] Dance Practice

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:32:50 PDT 2003

Salaam,

This is just a friendly reminder that dance practice is now weekly and thus
there is dancing this Sunday at the Wells Branch Rec Center from 6-8 this
Sunday.  I will be stepping in for Lady Lowrie Leulyn, who is out of town.
We will be working on a mix of dances from stately almains to energetic
bransles to elegant and graceful Italians.  Dancers are welcome from the
"never having even seen Renaissance dancing" level to the "I don't leave
home without my copy of Negri" category.  If you have a particular dance
that you would really like to learn, please e-mail me ahead of time so that
I can be certain to have music for it (and to be certain that I know it!).

Directions and more information can be found at the Dance Guild web page:
http://www.ianthe.org/sca/dance/

M'salaama,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya