[Bg-dance] Dance guild this Sunday, and every Sunday in Oct

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 2 18:06:16 PDT 2003

Greetings,

There'll be dance this Sunday, 6pm, Wells Branch Rec Center. For directions:
http://ianthe.org/sca/dance/

We'll be having dance every Sunday in October! Yay!
I'd like to thank HL Myfanwy and Lady Tahira for volunteering to teach :)
Musicians are welcomed to play, but please contact the teacher in advance
so discussions regarding dance and format can happen beforehand.

Here's the current schedule:

Oct. 5:  Lowrie
Oct 12:  Lowrie
Oct 19:  Tehira
Oct 26:  Myfanwy

Nov 2:  Lowrie (Dress up! Bring food! Party :))
Nov 9:  BG fall event. No class.
Nov 16: Tahira
Nov 23: Tahira
Nov 30: Thanksgiving break no class.

I will be out of town a lot in Oct/Nov, so thanks to Myfanwy and Tahira for
covering for me :)

Cheers,
Lowrie.